Docs, Nurses, Attorneys, Music

CHAD or Lisa vequinoxmusic at msn.com
Wed Mar 22 14:48:53 EST 2006

Chad and myself are both Nurses.
Although we both hold degrees in other subjects.
Chad in robotics and myself in fashion.
Nursing is great.  We only work 2/12hrs. a week and get paid for 40.
That allows us to focus on the music of Vequinox, volunteering, travel
and taking "fun" classes.
I know other "gothic" nurses here in Pittsburgh.
As for Docs, I worked with Dr. Gothic Scott here in da burgh for
a little while. He now works in Buffalo.

I would be interested in learning how I might get in touch with
our local punk attorneys. That might be useful info for the future.

The history of gothic/dark music in Pittsburgh did exist prior
to 1988. I just don't think it was labeled as such.
 I know first hand that The Nine were formerly known as
S.D.I. They formed prior to 1985 when they were still in high school.
Although I do not recall that any Nine or S.D.I. shows were ever labeled as "Goth."
~L
http://www.vequinox.com<http://www.vequinox.com/>