Pgh 5-0?

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 16:25:52 EST 2006

i like how the news takes the word of uncomfirmed witnesses and  hear-say and reports it to the masses, rather then wait 15 extra  minutes to get the facts from authorities... because aparently some guy  on the street is a high-powered rifle expert over the police.

  Reminds me of all the incorrect data reported from Katrina... I remeber  them talking about Mississippi while showing pics of southeastern  Louisiana... even little things like that annoy me so much.