nostalgia (was Re: Goth Doctors?)

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:23:27 EST 2006

Oh, the hip-hop kids.

I remember once walking down the steps from Laga through the throng of
hip-hop aficionados with a few people, including DJ Imperium a.k.a.
"Gothic Matt." One of them pointed at Matt and yelled, "Hey look, it's
Marilyn Manson! Ha ha!" Matt just quickly retorted, "Hey look, it's
Puff Daddy." They shut up.