www.pghgoth.com

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 22:17:07 EST 2006

I have no trouble viewing http://www.pghgoth.com , but I hear that lots of other folks have had problems seeing it lately. Most recently, I submitted an update to the International Gothic Club listing yesterday to note that Ceremony's admission policy had changed to 18+, and the maintainer of the site (who lives in D.C.) wrote to me about an hour ago to tell me that http://ceremony.pghgoth.com wasn't working for him.

  --Kelly

"." <rlink at dementia.org> wrote:
  On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> It's imaginary NOW. Pghgoth.com is not up, and apparently hasn't been up for a
> while :(

A bare pghgoth.com doesent work, and never has. Try www.pghgoth.com.

--Ray

He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original.
--Alice Cooper on Marilyn Manson