www.pghgoth.com

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:28:47 EST 2006

The primary DNS for pghgoth.com has been down for a while (my machine,
nvnsvch.org) since I've not had time to rebuild the damn thing from
scratch unfortunately.

Ray's hosting the secondary DNS, and has acted as a primary DNS for it
for quite a while.  I don't understand why the system would suddenly
have problems trying to locate the DNS (I've had trouble only the past
couple of days myself), but it is.

I guess this is more incentive for me to get nvnsvch working again.  I
just... can't figure out when.

On 3/27/06, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have also had problems getting there. I recall reading in some nerdy
> news this morning about a DNS provider getting haxx0red. Maybe this is
> related?

Unless Ray's DEC station at his house got somehow haxx0red and somehow
this little bit of the netverse made the news, I doubt this is
related.

For future reference, you can check to see if things are in that DNS
provider or not by using whois [domain] at a unix prompt (or by
finding one of the myriad of whois sites on the web).  The DNS
providers for that domain are listed.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek