www.pghgoth.com

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:50:27 EST 2006

On 3/28/06, maria <rpd_girl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> i was going to say, if it wont read pghgoth.com, but it will read  www.pghgoth.com it's a dns problem. I've noticed that for some time.

The reason for that one is because I was hosting pghgoth.com on
nvnsvch.org for various services that weren't related to the web
(mail, ssh, ftp, whatever), but the web pages were hosted a few rows
down on Bradley's machine.  I had always meant to set up a redirect
from nvnsvch.org to go to pghgoth.com... but just never got around to
it.

Story of my life, yah.

OK, so I've checked all of my calendars (seriously, you should see
them, it's scary), and checked in a day's worth of time for fixing
nvnsvch.org on Saturday April 8th.  If I cannot get nvnsvch working on
that day, the DNS for pghgoth.com will be permanently hosted
elsewhere.  I am also going to check to see if I can't get it
stabilised in the meantime, though.... not tonight.. .sorry.. I'm
running out the door for my rehearsel as I type this.

In other words, things should be working again soon, I'll update as I
go along... though hopefully you won't have to notice beyond, "It's
working again."

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek