Maryanne Amacher yesterday

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Wed Mar 29 18:41:55 EST 2006

> On 3/29/06, manny at telerama.com <manny at telerama.com> wrote:

> > through six speakers, mixing it live. People were invited to get up and walk

That right there reminded me of that Kaffe Matthews show of yours that
I went to at the MIT.  It still ranks as the best music I have ever
seen live.  I think, honestly, that I ended up drooling because my
mouth was hanging open.  Whatever happened to her, is she still
putting out music and performing?  I would do anything to see her
perform again.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich