'88

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 07:13:49 EST 2006

Man, I would rub my left teat with nettles until the milk comes out to  see Hunting Lodge perform live.  Of course, I hadn't even heard of  Hunting Lodge until about '95 or so--about the same time I had the best  bottle of wine I've ever purchased (an 1988 Cabernet sauvignon,  surprisingly from California).

  Sadly, the only Hunting Lodge I have in my collection, even now, is on this comp: www.discogs.com/release/134510

  Perpetually living in the wrong place and the wroooong time...   ~sc'eric

In  summer 1988, I did the three industrial/experimental shows at the  Wightman School, including Hunting Lodge and Algebra Suicide etc.

In  fall 1988, I did a dozen or so shows at the Foundry, and Norm did some  too. He did Volcano Suns for example. Sink Manhattan came back then.