a question re the Pghgothcom mp3s

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Fri May 5 02:15:46 EDT 2006

a question-

i think it's pretty cool that the MP3 list on pghgothcom consists pretty much
mainly of indie-rock bands with a dark sound (i.e. what we would have called
'dark rock' in the late 80s before your horrible thudthud trance music came upon
us) like Milemarker, ARE Weapons, Bowery Electric, Denali, Love Life, etc.

My question is - whoever is submitting those tracks, are they going to shows?
Did you see Bella Lea (ex-Denali), Sand Cats (ex-Milemarker), or Celebration
(ex-Love Life)?

Will you see 4ADers His Name Is Alive on May 18 or Year Future (featuring
members of The VSS, a Bauhaus ripoff if I ever heard one) on May 23?
-MT