Tomorrow Night: Bella Morte / ThouShaltNot / Chuck Owsten; New TSN album

S. Alexander Reed sareed at wm.edu
Sat May 27 13:44:50 EDT 2006

Tomorrow night:

Dead Man's Party

featuring:

Bella Morte
ThouShaltNot (new album Land Dispute available May 23rd)
Chuck Owston & Bonfire Night (Dark Celtic Rock)
DJ Imperium

The Oakland Cafe 219 South Atwood Street
all ages - doors open at 8:30PM
Tix $10 advance - $12 at door
Tix available at Eides, Brave New World, Slacker & Dave's Music Mine,
or direct from Mordant Productions (mordantproductions at yahoo.com)

Our (ThouShaltNot's) set will be the first performance in Pittsburgh in
over a year and a half, and is in celebration of this week's release of
Land Dispute, the band's fourth album.  The postpunk tinged record is
our most honest and fulminant disc to date, and it will be available at
the show.  Those looking to study up and sing along can also pick it up
at Paul's (on Liberty) and Eide's (on Penn).

Hope to see you there.  Bring friends!

Alex
ThouShaltNot
www.thoushalt.net