Thanks for Rocking!

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Tue May 30 12:56:09 EDT 2006

Hey, so, I gathered from the info on this show that the abandoned
church across from Mad MEx finally found a function.  What's the story
on that?  Wasn't it supposed to be prohibitively expensive to refurb?
Anyone got pics?  I tried to look at their website (posted in
pghgoth's LJ) but it totally crashed.

Btw, great job to promoter-dude (sorry, forgot your name) for the
follow up thank you email.  I think that makes a great impression on
the scene to recap the event and thank everyone for coming out and for
helping. :) Good luck on future shows!

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich