Thanks for Rocking!

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:35:25 EDT 2006

On 5/30/06, Deeann M.M. Mikula <deeann at d33ann.com> wrote:

> Hey, so, I gathered from the info on this show that the abandoned
> church across from Mad MEx finally found a function.  What's the story
> on that?  Wasn't it supposed to be prohibitively expensive to refurb?
> Anyone got pics?  I tried to look at their website (posted in
> pghgoth's LJ) but it totally crashed.

As far as I know it had been converted in to a restaurant a long time
ago (I think a place called Angel's) but the place crashed and burned
because... well... Pittsburgh sucked a lot more back then. That would
have been like 92 or 93 from what I remember. Since then no one has
wanted to try anything there. However, a hooka bar should be able to
draw in the student crowd well enough to support it without having any
real parking nearby.