TONITE: Mar 8, 2006 (?!?)

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:55:08 EDT 2006

This is like that episode of Star Trek where Commander Data sent a
message to himself from the future that enabled him to stop the time
loop and stop the ship from blowing up before it ever happened. Manny
got the day of the week wrong, though, the 8th is a Sunday.

Or maybe this e-mail is from an alternate-universe Manny and in his
alternate universe the 8th of October, 2006 occurs on a Wednesday
(Unlike in this universe where it occurs on the 4th)

On 10/4/06, Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) <darkfin6012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Umm, either that was a severely lagging time-glitch or I'm missing something.... Mi & L'au???  Where's the Doctor when you need him?  ~sc'eric
>

> Date: Wed,  8 Mar 2006 16:23:48 -0500
> From: manny at telerama.com
> Subject: Tonight: Young God's MI AND L'AU (from Finland) at GA
> To: pgh-goth-list at listless.org
>

> TONIGHT!
>
> Wed Mar 8   8 pm  $7  all ages
> Garfield Artworks, 4931 Penn Ave
>
> on Young God Records, the label run by Michael Gira of Swans/Angels of Light.
>
> MI AND L'AU  from Finland
> beautiful lush dark acoustic folk to remind you of wintry climes
>
> with METAL HEARTS (Baltimore)
> Kevin Finn, and Richard Potter/Neal Eles (replacing an ill Tusk Lord)
>
> see you here!
>

>           PAdarkAlternative
>   state-wide scene resource
>
>     The Lion 90.7fm
>   the soundtrack to Penn State
>       <( theAbyss )>
> Thurs. 19:03 EDT [UT -4]
>
>       {ca.thar.sis}
>   central-PA's darkalt clubnight

"A guy walks up to me the other day and asks, 'What is punk?' So I
kick over a garbage can and say, 'That's punk!' So he kicks over a
garbage can and says, 'That's punk?' And I say, 'No. That's trendy.'"
- Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)