Neophytes return

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 11:27:11 EDT 2006

The Neophytes are playing with me tonight at Java Trails in North
Huntingdon. Also on the bill is a band called Jesus & The Disciples which is  in no way
a Christian band, but I'm taken to understand is some sort of GG Allin
tribute band, if such a thing is possible. Maybe bring a raincoat just in  case.

Also Lou Wray of In Velvet and her daughter Ali Haimson of What The Kids
Want will be covering some of my better songs, including 'Blue Beret'. Lou used
to perform it with Wingfinger in Berkeley, so I'm very honored that she's
chosen  to bring her interpretation all the way from the west coast for me and
yinz.

Also Mike Styslinger will perform new acoustic melodies.

I'm MCing, Bob Dittman is hosting. Java Trails, 12120 Rt 30, North  Huntindon
8pm-10-pm.

Java Trails is a nice, still somewhat undiscovered venue.

ever, DCL