Masquerade?

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:30:09 EDT 2006

On 10/19/06, gwen <gwenix at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I noticed that there's a semi-announcement for Masquerade on the
> ceremony.pghgoth.com website:
>
> October 28th
> Masquerade 10:
> Details TBA
>
> Are there more details yet?

Yes.  A formal announcement will be made on Saturday.  I know it's
late; we had to scramble at the last minute because Imperium (Matt)
was busting his ass trying to put something else together that fell
through (due to no fault of his own)-- I'll let him discuss that if he
wants to.

Given the circumstances, I think we've got something very fun planned,
and of course the usual bucketloads of candy and costumes will be in
evidence.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)