negativland

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:05:08 EDT 2006

Heh. Sure. I don't think anyone at my office would be
anti-Negativeland either. But my point was: they're not music that you
can put on in the background and ignore, which is what seems to be the
point of so much contemporary pop music.

The nature of Negativland's music is that it demands your attention.
It's not something to listen to while you're doing something else.
It's something to listen to and pay attention to.