4 Oct concerts on Penn Avenue you don't want to miss!

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:58:10 EDT 2006

On 10/19/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it's quite nice. Some people are made nervous by the neighborhood
> apparently.

I'm not, actually.  But Terry (the guy who breaks into cars around
there) has broken into my mom's car (in addition to other cars the
same nights) twice and got caught on the same video camera both times.
 And he already had a long track record of breaking into cars
according to his trials.  My friend just had his car broken into with
the same M.O. as Terry uses, so I figure Terry's just out of jail
again.

So, I'm not nervous about the neighborhood, just about Terry.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek