tonight @ Masquerade 10 (Ceremony)...

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 15:44:33 EDT 2006

Just a reminder: tonight at Ceremony we'll be going all-out for
Halloween.  Candy, costume contest, decorations, Halloween songs and
big hits, the whole nine yards.  Our "Attack Of The One Man Bands"
should start at about 10:00, with each of them doing sets of twenty
minutes or so... we've got a great lineup (Jordan Decay, Arvin Clay,
Nyarlaphotep..., and Narse, all in one place) so I hope you'll check
them out.  The cover is the same as always so it's a real bargain for
what's sure to be the party of the season!