Nitzer Ebb tour dates - re Salt Lake City?

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 12:02:18 EDT 2006

Since Nitzer Ebb came up, I hope everyone knows, there is now a
"singles collection" of sorts called Body Of Work, which mostly uses
alternative/single versions (and includes a second disc of remixes,
mostly culled from vinyl b-sides).

There's also Body Rework, which is a single CD (or 2xLP) set of modern
remixes of their big tracks.  I don't have this, but the tracklist
includes a number of the remixes that were put out on vinyl in the
2001-2005 period, including a really awesome version of Murderous.  (I
did get the vinyl, and some of you might have heard me play the
"Murderous" or "Join In the Chant" remixes at Ceremony.  Unfortunately
I probably did a crap job transfering them to CD, so I look forward to
getting properly mastered digital versions!)

Looking over their website, there really is a lot of exciting news.
They're thinking about some new material, for example!...