Poker?

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:49:41 EDT 2006

Just to be clear, the Shady House is OK for poker tonight, and I
assume that everybody else assumed that it was. I just wanted to
clarify that (since Matt just asked me to.)

--
"A guy walks up to me the other day and asks, 'What is punk?' So I
kick over a garbage can and say, 'That's punk!' So he kicks over a