Third Night in Necropolis

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Tue Apr 3 08:13:09 EDT 2007

Thanks again to everyone who came out to support the second night in
Necropolis with local bands Chuck Owston's Bonfire Night,
WreckCreation, DJ Dingbat!, and the ever popular Necropolis dancing
girls. We had a lot of fun and we had one of the best group of people
join us to party the night away.

We are pleased to announce the Third Night in Necropolis.