t-shirt giveaway

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:01:27 EDT 2007

I'm cleaning out my closet, and I've come to realize that I've
accumulated a shitload of black t-shirts related to industrial and
gothic music, many of which I no longer wear; they're either a little
baggy on me, or I just don't like them as much as one of my other
hundred t-shirts.  For the genre-related ones, I figured I'd give you
all a crack at them before going to Avalon and/or eBay and/or thrift
stores.

You can have what you want for free (although if you feel like trading
vintage video games for them, that's my other hobby)... you just have
to get to me or meet me somewhere.

They're all large or extra large (but you know how sizes can vary, ask
if you care), black, worn but in good condition.  I can post pictures
if it matters.

Assemblage 23: Contempt; front and back print in green and white,
including a small Gashed! logo

Beehive Coffee; this one is pretty weathered

Collide: Beneath The Skin; logo in white

Diatribe; awesome slightly offensive bondage girl artwork on the
front, I actually kind of hate giving this one up due to sentimental
value (I got it after screwing up what might have been the very first
show at Club Laga, booking them with Mindless Faith)

Fuck Me I'm A DJ; Punk Ass Gear shirt

Lowest Of The Low 1998 Tour; small list of acts on the back in white
(pigface, fm einheit, etc), puffy black-on-black Invisible Records
logo on the front

Noxious Emotion; logo on the front, on the back "Every Time You
Masturbate ...God Kills A Kitten" with a picture of a kitten's face.
Your mom will love this one.

Tinman Records; very cool label logo in light blue