Diatribe

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:10:44 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, DennisCraigLee at aol.com <DennisCraigLee at aol.com> wrote:
> Is there anything more invaluable than the scribe with meticulous records?
> I've said it a million times; art is a document.

History is a document... a living, breathing document, written by the victors.

When I vanquish Manny Theiner and Kelly Ashkettle in mortal combat, it
will be *I* who first brought Nirvana to Pittsburgh, playing to a
half-dozen punks in a cold basement; it will be DJ Phatcock
Productions responsible for VNV Nation's Pittsburgh visit.

"I am great BADTZ," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand."