Diatribe

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Tue Apr 24 13:03:11 EDT 2007

Of course Chris. Just need it to be put to rest. That show - 300+
people seeing three dark music bands for the first time ever - got the
ball rolling for everything else, and the kids need
to know.

BTW why don't you leave your house anymore? I was very surprised that
you didn't at least
come out to Savage Republic (which for me, was nothing but a labor of
love).

I've had a really good week. Just staying positive!

-MT