Neofolk v/a comp.

Sc'Eric (aka sc'Que) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 05:20:28 EST 2007

Rick~

Maybe you've already check there, but have you looked at www.ColdMeat.se ?  I know they publish some neo-folk--although neo-classical is certainly their strong point.  The only reason I mention it is because I'm surprised how many dark-alt community folk I've met who've never heard of CMI (Cold Meat Industry).

~sc'eric

pgh-goth-list-request at listless.org wrote:Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:28:49 -0500
From: "Richard Claypool"
Subject: neofolk v/a question

Hi,

A friend was asking me to recommend a good neofolk dark folk whatever v/a package.  the only one I have is In Search of Europe or soemthing along those lines.  Can anyone recommend any others?

Maybe I don't get the Neofolk spectrum, but a lot of stuff on that comp,
imho, is utter shit.

I figured this would be a good place to ask.

There are bands in that style that I definatly follow, but don't have any
v/as besides the one mentioned ablove.  It's strange, because I have an
entire rack full of v/a comps.

Rick