Vocal Gems

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Thu Dec 20 13:57:52 EST 2007

only a handful of people ever read this list, look at livejournal, or
look at myspace's pghgoths group.
and pghgoth.com itself has been down and frozen for quite a while.

but i don't necessarily think shows are any smaller. looks like VNV
Nation and Rasputina did well. Haujobb, Cruxshadows, Assemblage 23 and
Brian show with that girl (forget her name) all seemed to do just fine.
Chemlab tanked, but that was expected because of its proximity to VNV.
Freezepop I'm sure will do fine
(btw, that's Feb 16 at Pegasus). Even more fringe electronic stuff like
the recent Drumcorps show did alright.

Somehow, people are still finding out about all of these things without
a central information distributor (like pghgoth.com and this list used
to be). Yet things still seem to be happening with regular enough
frequency.

So I wouldn't worry about it too much.