Central Information Distributor

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 18:34:33 EST 2007

I started utahgoth.com a couple of years ago primarily to be a concert listing. I do pretty much what Jordan does for his 'zine: check all the venue websites and band MySpace pages and compile everything in one place.

It's a really simple site, not nearly as complex as pghgoth.com. I primarily maintain it for myself so that I can keep track of things, but I figure some other people are interested as well, as it averages about 75 hits a day. I do an update about once a month, posting the new listings to the utahgoth LJ community at the same time. When I do that, there are usually one or two people who pipe up with events I may have left out, so that helps.

I think it cost me $8 to register the domain through godaddy.com.
If you're really interested in seeing a central listing spot, why not register pghgoth.net and make one?

--KellyA