Ego Likeness / Savage Republic

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Tue Feb 13 17:16:46 EST 2007

Brian Parker beat me to it by a few moments, I was in the middle of
posting announcements.
Ego Likeness show tonight is cancelled because of weather.
If you bought a ticket from Jim Semonik he still has the money, you can
get it back.

You can now concentrate your efforts on going to see Savage Republic at
the Lawrenceville Moose on Fri Feb 16 (tickets are still available for
that) as well as Cruxshadows at Pegasus
on Wed Feb 21.