Cobwebs @HKAN?

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:12:03 EST 2007

Dorque.  :)

I meant the content, not the method of publishing.  :p

As in, who is the DJ, does anyone know who it is?  I saw on the
pghgoth LJ that they'll have fairly Old Skool tastes in DJing, but I'm
wondering if they're new to town, or if they've just been somehow
unnoticed by everyone else.  Also, how big is the space really?  How
finished?  It's a Hookah Bar, so will it be smoky upstairs?  Who else
from the people I know are thinking of going?  Etc.

On 2/19/07, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a website called "MySpace." It's a method by which Rupert
> Murdoch manipulates content entered by millions of people into profit
> for himself while simultaneously hurting the eyes of anyone who looks
> at it.
>
> I kid! I kid! I love FoxNews, really!
>
> Anyway, I have no idea about that goth night. I have walked past KHan
> a hundred times and never gone in. What's it like in there?
>

> On 2/19/07, gwen <gwenix at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, does anyone I know know anything about this?
> >
> > http://www.myspace.com/cobwebshkan
> >
> > Can someone fill me in on more details?  :)
> >
> > --
> > gwen.
> > gamergothgeek

gwen.