HKhan

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Fri Feb 23 17:20:09 EST 2007

The controversy that Sc'Eric is referring to was about the Bella Morte
show at the Sphinx Cafe, which is in Oakland and is an Egyptian themed
hookah cafe. H.Khan is in Southside and is a hooka bar. I never
thought there would be potential for confusion when I heard about
Cobwebs, but I hope that clears things up for those who are unfamiliar
with Pittsburgh.

Take care.

Joseph Presley
    Mordant Productions
           http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Check out the second night of Necropolis, March 10th at Belvedere's
with Chuck Owston's Bonfire Night, WreckCreation, DJ Dingbat!, and the
infamous Necro-Go-Gos. More info at the above websites!