Badtz & Imperium @ Ceremony on March 28

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:52:53 EST 2007

It meant taking Thursday off from my day job, but I'll join DJ
Imperium (Matthew) on Wednesday for one of my infrequent DJ sets.

You probably know what to expect: lots of requests, classics and
favorites, and a couple brand spankin' new tunes thrown in the mix.
Mostly dance-oriented and beatmixed, but I'm not going to force
anything; I'm down with the post-punk and offbeat stuff like Editors
and Emilie Autumn, too.

I'm not doing this too often lately, so I really hope I'll get to see
a lot of you there.