A second night in Necropolis March 10th at Belvedere's

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Mon Feb 26 17:39:21 EST 2007

Thanks again to everyone who came out to support the first night in
Necropolis with  Voltaire, Agnes Wired For Sound and Between The Waters.

We are pleased to invite you to the second night in Necropolis with
our first all ages dance party on March 10th at Belvedere's.

To entertain you, we have local celtic-gothic doom phenomena Chuck
Owston's Bonfire Night and the debut of WreckCreation. DJ Dingbat!
will be spinning your favorite goth and industrial music with a dash
of celtic charm to get you started on your St. Patty's Day
celebration. Just so you know, the background music for the Voltaire
show was all DJ Dingbat!'s doing, so we are really excited to see what
she does when given the reins of the dj booth. Plus, we will have the
popular Necro-Go-Gos for all of your go-go dancing needs!