rides to/from Ceremony's new location..

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 19:30:39 EST 2007

You could all meet at the Oakland Beehi-

  Oh.

j eric townsend <jet at flatline.net> wrote:
  The way we used to handle getting to Deathguild (~45 miles away) was to all show up at the local cafe/Tower Records parking lot about an hour before the clubs would open and sort out rides on the spot.

I'm not personally fond of scrums, but maybe there's some sort of Oakland-ish place people can hang out afore going clubbing?