VOLTAIRE in Pittsburgh Saturday January 27th

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sun Jan 21 23:53:58 EST 2007

We are pleased to announce the premiere of the Necropolis series of
events in Pittsburgh featuring VOLTAIRE.

We are excited to bring back Voltaire to Pittsburgh after too long of
an absence! Plus we are featuring performances by Agnes Wired For
Sound and Between The Waters. This will be the first show with Agnes
Wired For Sound's new line up. You will also hear Between the Water's
new material that will appear on their upcoming album. If that's not
enough, we will have go-go dancers, refreshments, and the madness that
is the Pittsburgh goth scene!

We just added online ticket sales at http://www.mordantproductions.com/

Location: Brewhouse Space

Address: 2100 Mary St., Pittsburgh, PA 15221 (Southside near Carson St.)

All Ages

Tickets: $12 Advance/$15 door

Tickets Outlets: Eide's Entertainment, Brave New World, Slacker,
Dave's Music Mine,
Geraldine Boutique, and www.mordantproductions.com

Thank You!

Mordant Productions team