Pittsburgh goth scene was amazing last Saturday

mordant at mordantproductions.com mordant at mordantproductions.com
Mon Jan 29 23:16:05 EST 2007

You guys were absolutely amazing this past Saturday. Thanks to you, we
showed that the goth scene in this city is truly wonderful and
amazing. You and over 240 of your friends came out to party with
Voltaire, Agnes Wired For Sound, Between The Waters, and of course the
Necropolis dancers. Because of your spirit and your support, we were
able to again put Pittsburgh on the map. Rest assured that we will
continue to produce more events. Please check out our web site,
http://www.mordantproductions.com/ , for more information on future
events.

Thanks should also go out to Voltaire, for an amazing performance and
for all the variety of entertainment he's produced for us throughout
his career. We can't wait for his next visit to Pittsburgh. Not only
is he an amazing performer, but he's a wonderful gentleman to work with.

I would also like to thank Agnes Wired For Sound and Between The
Waters for rocking. Keep an eye open for their new material. Thanks to
the dancers for being so lovely and entertaining.

Finally, I want to thank the many people who have worked very hard for
the past year to make every Mordant Productions show a fun time. I
can't begin to name them all, but A LOT of people put in time and
effort to make this show a success.

You guys were awesome!

Joseph Presley
Mordant Productions