Thank you for a wonderful evening with Attrition

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Wed Jul 11 05:41:18 EDT 2007

What can I say. Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the
Attrition show. The Pittsburgh goth scene showed its brilliance. I
really can't say it enough because I don't know if people appreciate
just how truly important the vibe from the crowd is to a cool
experience. I know the bands appreciated it and the Rex appreciate it.
You guys showed them why the Pittsburgh goth scene is full of the most
wonderful people.

I know I forgot to thank people I should have. There are so many
people that contributed a lot of effort, time and attention to this
show that I'm sure that I've dropped the ball some where in showing
people the love that they deserve. For those I have forgotten, please
understand just how much everyone in the scene appreciates what you've
done.

In the meantime, we can't wait to see what happens next.

    Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for the once in a lifetime gala celebrating Attrition's 25th
Anniversary
tour in Pittsburgh on July 10, 2007. Check our website for more details!