Carnivale August 14th

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sat Jul 21 21:54:43 EDT 2007

Sin, Decadence, and Debauchery!
Party with us as we close out the summer and ring in the fall...

Pittsburgh's end of summer Carnivale on Tuesday August 14th, 2007 with:

DJ Eclipse
DJ Heim
Necropolis Dancers
and more!

DJ Eclipse and DJ Heim will keep your ears happy and your legs moving with
gothic-industrial music with a european twist.

Dress to impress for this masquerade ball! There will be a masque
unveiling at midnight.

Date: Tuesday August 14, 2007
Location: Howler?s Coyote Cafe
4509 Liberty Avenue
Bloomfield, PA 15224
(Near Bloomfield Bridge)

Go to
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result.php?q1=4509+Liberty+Avenue+Bloomfield%2C+PA+15224
for Yahoo! directions

Doors: 8pm
Cover: $5 /$4 with formal attire or mask
ALL AGES

Please pass this along to all your friends. If you'd like to join the Mordant
Productions' street team, please e-mail us at street at mordantproductions.com.

We cannot wait to see you there!

Thank you.

    Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for our end of summer Carnivale on August 14th. Check our
website for more information.