Blackcell, Terror Firma Sky & friends tonight!

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:23:19 EDT 2007

Tonight at the Garfield Artworks!

Blackcell
http://www.myspace.com/blackcell

Pentalith
http://www.myspace.com/pentalith

Terror Firma Sky
(too lame, which is the new awesome, for the internets)

Narse
http://www.myspace.com/narse

My Boyfriend The Pilot
http://www.myspace.com/myboyfriendthepilot

8 Cylinder
http://rhinoplex.org/8cylinder/

admission $6!

all ages!

show starts 8PM sharp!

hot sexy single and not so single electronic musicians waiting to
meet you!

the musical event of the summer! (as long as you don't count the
other 50 shows happening)

kittens bursting into flames!*

Manny ribbing me about not having my shit together enough to
contribute the Circuits of Steel II comp, priceless!

http://www.garfieldartworks.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=39

*no actual kittens will be harmed during this show and serving as
the kittens' stunt double will be Lee Majors

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/621-the-fall-guy/

Packed with peanuts, TFS really satisfies.