Attrition ticket give-a-way at Upstage Nation July 1st

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Thu Jun 28 19:11:23 EDT 2007

Please join us as we give a away some tickets for the Attrition show
this Sunday on July 1st during Upstage Nation at the Smiling Moose.

If you haven't heard of the Upstage Nation at the Smiling Moose on
Sundays, you should check it out. For those who don't know, Upstage
Nation is an effort by DJ E-Z Lou and DJ N8theSk8 to keep the spirit
of the Upstage alive. They spin a mixture of classic industrial, dark
80s, new wave and alternative. For more information, go to their
myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/theupstagenation. It's a fun
night.

I'm proud to work with them on an Attrition show promo event on Sunday
July 1st. We'll give away some tickets to the Attrition show and have
fun as we build towards the celebration on July 10th of 25 years of
Attrition with Attrition's performance at the Rex.

Take care and see you soon!

    Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for the once in a lifetime gala celebrating Attrition's 25th
Anniversary
tour in Pittsburgh on July 10, 2007. Check our website for more details!