yeah #2

Shawn Rudiman synthdrome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:52:13 EST 2007

my influences: kraftwerk, joy division, depeche, tackhead, pankow, puppy,
242,portishead, traxx records (1985-90), carl craig,  dead can dance, die
warzau, dessau,  wax trax reords (up till about 90-91),sisters of mercy,
juan atkins, revolting cocks +ministry (ONLY untill and including mind is a
terrible thing to taste!), new order, christain death (valor and gitane),
FLA, nitzer ebb, cyberaktif, tear garden, sneaker pimps, laibach, neubauten,
feotus, sixx com, death in june, strawberry switchblade, tricky , massive
attack, blondie, herbie hancock, neon judgement, petshop boys, derek may,
naked eyes, yes even the first nin album, and finally flood . . himself -as
producer. hes a genius.

perhaps that explains my point of view on music more...

shawn