Smoking At Ceremony?

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Wed May 2 23:11:02 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/2/2007 11:54:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brian.j.parker at gmail.com writes:

If there
isn't a smoking ban, then it is almost impossible for a bar to survive
without allowing smoking, so Pegasus has little choice.

I have recent, personal proof that going no-smoking WILL NOT destroy a good
business.

I call bingo numbers every Monday night at a Catholic church in Plum boro. We
average about 70 people. Many are regulars and more than half of them smoke.

Three weeks ago, due to another bingo parlor getting busted, we were forced
to go non-smoking and incorporated two five minute smoking breaks into the
schedule (smokers have to go outside). We thought we'd lose alot of business. We
didn't - as a matter of fact there has been more attendence the last two weeks.
We thought people would seriously bitch. There were a couple grumbles, that's
it.

So take those fags outside, ya yellow toothed goons. My clothes don't smell
like an AA meeting on Monday nights anymore.

DCL