smoking

Sc'Eric (aka sc'Que) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 06:17:54 EDT 2007

I decided to sit this one out as long as I could stand it... and I'm still not rowled up enough to post, dammit.  But it's sure nice to see a discussion on the subject of smoking bans without it turning all nasty.  I think they should both (a-hem) eat the cracker.  =D

The restaurant where I bartend is smoke-free.  We have a smoking room, but since it's not in the "licensed" part of the restaurant, we can't allow drinks out there.  Smokers rarely seem to mind going there to smoke.  But they really get confused--or even irritated--when I say their drinks can't go with them.  I mean, is it really so horrible to sit down your drink for 4 minutes while you get your fix?  Do they take their drinks to the bathroom, too?

Hmm, I  guess I was rowled up enough to post.   Anyway, way to keep it civil!  =D

~sc'Eric (in StClg)

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource
Fuji & Jade Garden

Japanese | sushi · bar · grille | Chinese
sc'Que

  page personal d' sc'Eric