smoking

his lordship Richard F Claypool bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Sun May 6 12:45:29 EDT 2007

I didn't personally like smoking, but what realy brought it home was a girl
I dated.  She never smoked, but she had cancer of the lungs.  She wanted to
go to a goth club, she wanted to dance, but the smoke kept her from doing
this.  She was going to come with me the weekend she died.

I don't permit smoking in my apt.  Every time I'm forced to be around
smoking I think of my Devon .. I don't throw a bitchy fit, but non-smoking
here is making me a very happy Rickness.