Information Society - bus trip

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:21:22 EST 2007

I'm thinking of organizing a chartered bus trip to the Information
Society show in Philadelphia on January 5th (a Saturday).
ThouShaltNot and Cesium 137 are opening.  Before I go to the trouble
of calling and pricing, anybody interested?  Obviously everyone
interested would split the cost, but it would save gas, trouble, and
needing to stay up late or get a hotel room.

Anybody who know of other people who might be interested (is there a
pgh-80s-list?), let me know and/or forward this along.