Zombie Fest next weekend!

midi in midiinrock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:28:32 EDT 2007

Saturday, October 27

 Zombie Fest Dealer and Art Show

 * ExpoMart East and South Wings, 10 AM - 8 PM

 An unconventional convention featuring a vendor exhibit area, live
 demonstrations and seminars, film and video presentations, and more.
 Also highlighting works of local and national artists with emphasis on
 horror and the macabre. Enjoy movies, music, merchandise, and pure
 monster madness!

 Horror Writers' Discussion Panels

 * ExpoMart East Wing, 10 - 11:30 AM

 Panel 1: BloodType Online creators and contributors Ed Demko, Russ
 Rutter, and John Shatzer. Readings from 10 to 11; Q & A and panel
discussion to follow from 11 to 11:30

 * ExpoMart East Wing, 2 - 3:30 PM

 Panel 2: Horror authors Mike Arnzen, Scott Johnson, and Greg
Lamberson. Readings from 2 to 3; Q & A and panel discussion to follow
from 3 to 3:30

 * ExpoMart East Wing, 6 - 7:30 PM

 Panel 3: Horror authors Gary Braunbeck, Edward Holsclaw II, and
 Kim Paffenroth. Readings from 6 to 7; Q & A and panel discussion to
follow from 7 to 7:30

 Zombie Ball

 * ExpoMart South Wing, 10 PM - 2 AM

 The zombie party of the century! The ExpoMart South Wing will be
 transformed into a huge zombie discotheque! Eat, drink, dance, and
rub elbows with the upper crust undead. Then brace yourselves for a
crushing midnight performance by the band DEATHMOBILE. Come in formal
or informal zombie attire.

 Sunday, October 28

 Zombie Walk

 * Monroeville Mall, 9 AM - 11 AM

 A follow up to break our own Guinness Record for World's Largest
 Zombie Walk set last year when 894 people dressed as zombies and
 shambled through Monroeville Mall. Come one, come all in your most
 creative zombie look and be a part of history!

 Zombie Fest Dealer and Art Show

 * ExpoMart East and South Wings, 12 NOON - 6 PM

 From Night of the Living Dead –
 -Judith O'Dea
 -Kyra Schon
 -Bill Hinzman
 -John Russo
 -Russ Streiner
 -George Kosana

 From Dawn of the Dead –
 -David Emge
 -Scott Reiniger

 From Day of the Dead–
 -Joe Pilato
 -Lori Cardille
 -Antone DiLeo
 -Jarlath Conroy

 We will also be screening the East Coast premiere of BLB Media's
Zombie Farm      www.zombiefarmmovie.com

 Here is a rough schedule of all the films we'll be screening:
 Video Viewing Area, South Wing:
 Saturday
 11:00 The Redsin Tower
 1:00 Flesh Eater
 3:00 Carmilla's Kiss
 5:00 Biophage
 7:00 Zombie Farm

 Sunday
 4:00 Zombie Honeymoon

 Exhibit Hall Stage A

 Saturday
 10:30 Best of Zombie Trailers
 1:30 Excerpt from Dead On: The Life and Cinema of George A. Romero
 2:30 Night of the Living Dead

 Sunday
 1:00 Excerpt from Zombietown, USA
 3:00 White Zombie