NEW MODEL ARMY show 9/9 cancelled

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Wed Sep 5 12:31:12 EDT 2007

THE NEW MODEL ARMY SHOW, scheduled for 9/9 at 31st ST PUB, IS CANCELLED.
Please read the message below from New Model Army's manager for
the reason.
Tickets are refundable at the point of purchase - tickets were
purchased at Slacker, the 31st St Pub, and Paul's. So bring your ticket
back and you'll get the refund.
Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for any convenience.