Fetish Fantasy Island (was Re: Next Necrotic Wednesday on September 19th)

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:28:55 EDT 2007

On 9/15/07, Mordant Productions <mordant at mordantproductions.com> wrote:
> Quick update to this September 19th Necrotic Wednesday.
>
> We'll have tickets for sale for the Hungry Lucy show at Fetish Fantasy
> Island. More information about the event can be found at
> http://www.fetishfantasyisland.com/ .

Here are two key facts:

(1) This is a PIRATE THEMED fetish event.  So if you like fetish
stuff, great.  If not, you get an excuse to DRESS LIKE A PIRATE (as I
plan to do) and see Hungry Lucy.

(2) And, I'm DJing.  You may or may not think this is a good thing.  ;)

The folks planning this really have their hearts in it, so I think
it'll be worth checking out.