Greetings to PGH goths & rivets - visitor looking for details regarding this weekend

Irish MASMS irishmasms at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 02:01:31 EST 2008

Greetings to PGH goths & rivets - for some reason the
http://www.pghgoth.com/ is down at the moment, and the International
Goth Club listing is way out of date (1). Would you care to give
someone of like mind and musical tastes some assistance in planning my
trip out to your fair city this coming weekend? I know a group from PHX
was out here in Vegas and attended the night I was working with about
two years ago; but hell if I could recall names or exact dates.

Since the forums for pgh on www.yelp.com are beyond dead (in a bad
way); and your web site down I am at a loss for planning my weekend.
The plans are last minute, but I am flying in on Friday evening, and
leaving Monday night. I would hate to miss any events, or any must
dine/drink at spots. (Hopefully not everyone is going to Philly for
Dracula's Ball.) I   caught an earlier livejournal community post
regarding Freezepop/Ceremony; that is definitely on the short list.

Also, any suggestions for used music stores?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, and I offer to purchase
the first round. 8D

1). So out of date, that the updates I submitted for events almost a
year ago have not been updated. :(

"Irish"
http://www.livejournal.com/users/irishmasms/
http://www.myspace.com/1477689

Why are the pretty ones always insane?
    - Chief Clancy Wiggum

-I speak for no one, no one speaks for me
-normal disclamer's apply...