Fri 6/13 @ 31st St Pub: CHRISTIAN DEATH

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:14:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:01 AM, gwen <gwenix at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not trying to challenge here, I really am just curious:
>
> What's Christian Death without Rozz Williams?  To me, that's sorta
> like trying to continue The Smashing Pumpkins without Billy Corgan...
> or are they going for a Pink Floyd sans Roger Waters sorta thing?

This is the special No Original Members Christian Death. Some people
did like the Valor stuff; I wasn't especially one of them. I'm at all
not sure who is in the band nowadays. I'm passing on this one.

Was looking forward to seeing Alien Sex Fiend with Specimen in Chicago
in two weeks but they've canceled their entire North American Tour
again.

In other news: There are at least three people still subscribed to
this list! (Hi Gwen!)
---
Christopher tm

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."