Christian Death's current sound

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Sun Jun 8 20:50:50 EDT 2008

I'm fairly certain that from the current tracks available on their
myspace,
what Valor's CD is playing now is much more goth than metal.
10 years ago, it was more metal than goth but not anymore, it would
seem.

The current songs actually remind a bit of Apocalypse Theatre.
Again, go to the myspace and listen for yourself.

-mt